For nearly 30 years the members of the AirSide team has been designing, manufacturing and installing rolling door systems throughout the South Eastern United States and the Caribbean. Over the years, AirSide has continuously revised their door system designs to meet the high demands of the building industry. With an exceptional history of providing customers with high quality products and services, AirSide is becoming a visionary leader within the hangar door industry by providing cutting edge ideas and advancing the technology of their product line. AirSide has installed rolling doors systems on a variety of building types for the aviation, marina, industrial and agricultural industries.
AirSide’s rolling door systems are available with a variety of options and designs.
Key Product Data Information
- Door Sizes : In excess of 300’-0” wide clear opening and clear heights in excess 75’-0”.
- Door Structures: Steel verticals and horizontals.
- Door Finish: All doors prepped to SSPC2 standards and primed with one coat of environmentally friendly gray primer. Exposed exterior steel is galvanized.
- Power Units: Sized for the door.
- Electrical Components: U.L. listed electrical equipment utilized. 208/240/460 volt single or 3-phase, amperage requirements vary with door size.
- Open Close Time: Varies with door size.
Seals: EPDM and Neoprene door seals and gaskets.
Rolling wheel assemblies: Precision machined chain/gear driven, with top quality bearings
Warranty: Standard 5 year warranty standard, extended warranties available.
Optional Features Include:
- Personnel door
- Exterior camera systems
- Enhanced safety features
- Photo eye sensor
- Operation lighting, bell, or siren
- Retrofit applications
- Hurricane pins
- Remote control